My time spent teaching English in the Czech Republic was one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve been a part of in recent memory. In 6 days we put in 70 hours of work talking and talking and talking some more with the students, helping to perfect their grammar and conversation skills. it was incredibly enriching getting to know both the native and non-native speakers, learning about Czech culture, touring the local sights, and helping the students gain confidence speaking a second language. I’m so proud of their effort and so grateful for the time I was able to spend with both the teachers and the students. It’s a memory I will cherish forever and ever.
Latest news and references:
- Teaching English to adults.
- Joe Russo, August, October, November 2022
- Paul Hofer Canada May 2022
- Hana, Australia, February 2022
- Direct flight Delta from New York JFK to Prague from May 2023!
- Andrew, Great Britain, February 2022
- Sarah, USA, October 2021, Telč
- Charles, USA, August 2020
- Bernard Hunt
- Vian Borg