This past week @finchmeapinch , @ann_ofall_thebernans and myself took part in a week long English teaching program in the Czech Republic. It was truly incredible, in a world filled with so much hate and quick blind judgement it was so amazing getting to see all of these people from different ages and different walks of life all come together and just be happy humans: filled with laugher as we little by little broke through the barriers of language. I’m as proud to be American as they come but this week was a great reminder that we are ALL brothers and sisters in Christ and at the end of the day that’s what it’s all about. I am so thankful and so blessed to have had this opportunity and experience.
Latest news and references:
- Teaching English to adults.
- Joe Russo, August, October, November 2022
- Paul Hofer Canada May 2022
- Hana, Australia, February 2022
- Direct flight Delta from New York JFK to Prague from May 2023!
- Andrew, Great Britain, February 2022
- Sarah, USA, October 2021, Telč
- Charles, USA, August 2020
- Bernard Hunt
- Vian Borg